July 19, 2017—Washington DC. The Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC) is pleased to announce the winners for the 2017 Global Awards for Excellence in Case Management.
Sponsored by WfMC and supported by BPM.com and Future Strategies Inc., these prestigious awards recognize user organizations worldwide that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative solutions.
The WfMC Global Awards for Case Management recognizes and focuses upon successful use cases within Adaptive Case Management. Case Management represents an adaptive approach to supporting knowledge workers in today's leading edge organizations. ACM provides secure, social collaboration to create and adapt goal-oriented activities that enable informed decision-making using federated business data and content.
The 2017 Winners (in alphabetical order) across all categories are:
- Blueprint Genetics nominated by Elinar Oy Ltd, an IBM Business Partner (press release)
- Civilian Services Case Management Program, nominated by Serco, Inc.
- Defense Industrial Base Contractor nominated by CANDA Solutions, LLC
- PowerSouth Energy Cooperative nominated by enChoice, Inc., an IBM Business Partner (press release)
- University of Northern Colorado nominated by Hyland (press release)
- University of Notre Dame nominated by Hyland (press release)
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc. nominated by ISIS Papyrus America, Inc.
WfMC Chairman and founder of the ACM Awards program, Keith Swenson commented on the strength of the entries, “The winning case studies demonstrate that the industry is moving beyond simple systems that allow knowledge workers to define ad hoc processes, to creating more intelligent systems that support them.” said Swenson. “In domains where thinking matters, the case studies show that there is a real business case, with meaningful benefits and return on investment.”
More details on case study requirements and the finalists can be found online at www.adaptivecasemanagement.org. Finalists receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the 2016 edition in the ACM Excellence Series by Future Strategies Inc., Last year, winning submissions were published in “Best Practices for Knowledge Workers,” following previous best-selling publications, “Empowering Knowledge Workers,” “Taming the Unpredictable” and “How Knowledge Workers Get Things Done.”