- Access to Growing Library of Research Learning Aids
- Member Kit With Learning Tools and XPDL Jumpstart Guide
- Industry Insiders Webinars Held Quarterly With Private Members Only Q&A
- Monthly Member Roundtable Conference Calls, with Written Summary and Agenda
- Email Discussion Group for Members Only
- XPDL Validation and Conformance Assistance
WfMC Research Library
WfMC Members receive full access to the Coalition’s online library and professional resource database, containing over 1,000 research reports, published papers, technical white papers, learning aides, peer-reviewed case studies, and many other tools.
Observing Membership provides access to all the standard WfMC benefits described above, but does not allow for participation in Working Groups or holding office.
Individual Membership is appropriate for individual practitioners looking to benefit from the WfMC library of resources, who also seeks hold office or participate in Working Groups. Individual membership is held in one person’s name only, is not a corporate membership, and is not transferable within the company.
Association Sponsor (all benefits above plus those described below)
Association Sponsor is appropriate for workflow and Business Process Management (BPM) vendors, analysts and consultants. You may include up to three active members from your organization on your application and these may be replaced at any time by notifying us accordingly.
All employees worldwide are welcome to attend all meetings, and will be permitted access to the Members Only area of our web site. The password is provided to the Primary contact and may be distributed within the organization, with the understanding to exercise due caution in protecting the password and the confidentiality of the information found within.
This corporate category offers exclusive visibility in this sector at events and seminars across the world, enhancing your customers’ perception of you as an industry authority, on our web site, in the Coalition Handbook and CDROM, by speaking opportunities, access to the Members Only area of our web site, attending the Coalition meetings and most importantly within the workgroups whereby through discussion and personal involvement, using your voting power, you can contribute actively to the development of standards and interfaces.
- Publicity – Association Sponsors may choose to have their company logos including collaterals displayed along with WfMC material at conferences / expos we attend. You may also list corporate events and press releases (relating to WfMC issues) on the relevant pages on the website, and have a company entry in the annual Coalition Workflow Handbook
- Speaking Opportunities – We frequently receive calls for speakers at industry events because many of our members are recognized experts in their fields. These opportunities are forwarded to Association Sponsors for their direct response to the respective conference organizers.
- Industry Directory – Updated quarterly and promoted online and via email to 30,000 points of contact, Association Sponsors receive a full page in the published Member Directory as well as online.
- Bi-Weekly WfMC Email Newsletters – Association Sponsors may submit news items and event announcements for inclusion in the newsletter.
- Public Calendar – Association Sponsors members may provide events (such as User Groups) for inclusion in the public calendar
- Featured Member – Each Association Sponsors will be individually promoted through the website, newsletter and LinkedIn Group as a “Featured Member”